Who doesn’t love getting nominated for awards?! I know I do!
Thank you so much to the lovely Alicia aka Miss Honeybug for nominating me… now if that isn’t the most adorable friggin’ name for a blog then I don’t know what is! Also, you need to check out her art work because it’s also pretty wonderful!
- Link to Global Aussie’s Award blog post. Comment with a link to your Award post. And put the official Liebster Award stamp on your blog.
- Acknowledge and link to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked.
- Nominate 11 more bloggers and spread the ‘new blogger’ love.
- Ask them 11 fun questions of your own.
- Let them know on their blogs that you have nominated them.
I like children but I am far more of an animal person. That’s all there is to it! I adore pets!
I love these questions, these are the questions that I ask people!
I would give this to my husband. He’d probably get a lot more out of 100 years than I would. He’d actually do stuff with his life while I’d probably just eat Pringles and binge watch Netflix.
I got married on the 8th of the 8th 2018 because that was me and my husband’s 8th year together. We had 8 guests.
We really wanted to get married at 8am but the registrars weren’t open at that time. Because the number 8 is lucky in Chinese culture we had a Chinese takeaway for dinner that night!
Wine and a whine usually works! Reading is definitely a de-stresser as is going for a walk. In winter I like to have a nice long bath with a Lush bath bomb as it’s my life’s mission to try as many Lush bath bomb’s as possible. It’s not a very exciting mission…
I’ve never entered a contest so the short answer is no… maybe things would be different if I actually entered…
I’m going to refer you to this post here which should tell you all you need to know!
Sorry to be one of ‘those’ people but honestly? Both. I am just really happy if someone gets me a gift as I really think it’s the thought that counts. Obviously if someone has made a gift than they have put the time and effort into it and I would be uber grateful but then we all lead busy lives and a gift card is just as fun!
It was an ARC called ‘The Thorn Queen’ by Elise Holland which sadly wasn’t my most favourite of books. I actually reviewed it very recently as in… yesterday. My review can be found here for the interested.
I’d be curious to see what other Brits would say but I’m going to go with this…
A beef sunday roast. I would take you to my favourite pub which has a working watermill and we would have a glass of wine or a beer and the aforementioned roast slathered in gravy (no sprouts for me thanks) and then we’d follow it up with either a sticky toffee pud or warm chocolate brownie with local ice cream.
I’m so friggin’ hungry guys.
I have no competitive streak in me apart from this one thing…
I have several versions including a few themed ones and over the years I have developed tactics and a mean streak. If you play against me on Cluedo I will try my very hardest to destroy you.
No one plays with me anymore.
- My husband has been out of the country for almost ten days for work (it’s common and we’re used to it) and on Saturday I received a lovely bunch of flowers from him with a card that said ‘just because.’
- I was clearing out my suitcase and I found a whole bag of unopened Minstrels that I forgot was in there – amazeballs.
- I took a random nap on the bed that was so random I wasn’t in my usual position (head at the foot of the bed, that kind of thing) and when I woke up I found that my cat had joined me and snuggled herself into my side.
I like that last question very much!
Here are my 11!
- If you opened up a bookshop – what would it be called?
- You’re writing a novel – what are your two main characters names and what kind of novel is it?
- You wake up from a night of heavy drinking to find that you have a tattoo of a fictional character’s name tattooed on your bum. Whose name is it?
- You’re a wizard
Harrybook blogger. What familiar do you choose?
- You’re hosting dinner, which four guests (friends, family, famous or fictional) do you invite?
- What are you cooking them? Is this your signature dish?
- There’s an orchard at the end of the road, one night you hear sobbing from it. Do you go and investigate? If you investigate, who’s there?
- Magic has happened and now you’re in the last movie that you watched. What movie is it and how do you fare in this new universe?
- Alien abduction, werewolf bite, vampire attack. One is going to happen to you but lucky for you, you get to pick which one! Go for it and tell me which.
- Tell me what your perfect Sunday looks like.
- What plot of a book resembles your life or is most closest to your life?
For some reason I always feel guilty tagging people in this stuff and genuinely feel like I am bothering them.
If any of you below don’t want to do this than I completely understand! I’ve picked some new faces and some I would like to get to know better!
Norrie @ Reading Under the Blankie
Jennifer @ Tar Heel Reader
Bibi @ Bibi’s Book Blog
Lori @ Betwined Reads
Hamad @ The Book Prescription
Erin @ Undercover Binge Reader
Steff @ Reader Fox and a Box of Books
Beth @ Divine World of Books
Maddie @ Munch Reviews
Beth @ About A Book Club