I am greedy. I want all the tags. Give me all the tags!! Because Marina @ Books of Magic knows that I am a greedy person who adores doing these things she has tagged me in the Unique Blogger Award!
Thank you Marina! Keep ’em coming as I will always do them! Unless I lose both thumbs. Ok, even then I will still do them.
Thank you very much!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you
- Answer their questions
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8 – 13 people for the same award
- Ask them three questions
But not just the pretty, Disney kind, oh no. I like them tragic aka the original The Little Mermaid and I like them creepy and weird like in Harry Potter and I like them beautiful and deadly like in Pirates of the Caribbean and I like them down right horrifying like in this YouTube video (’tis dark).
Ah. Mermaids. Whose to say that they don’t exist. Yep, I’m never going into the ocean again.
The picture of the cover doesn’t do it justice as everything that is orange is foil and it looks so pretty and shiny. I must have been a magpie in a previous life because…. shiny.
The cover images also relate to the symbolism of the story which is pretty neat but the story itself? I really tried to like it. I wanted to like it. I just couldn’t. It was a miracle I finished it.
Review is written up and pending posting.
I’m very happy because me and my partner are going in November for our honeymoon and I couldn’t be more excited for it. We’re calling it Hobbits on Tour because we are both not exactly known for being tall.
Here are my three…
- “Nevermore,” quoth the Raven but it’s actually trying to tell you to stop doing *that thing* that you keep doing which you shouldn’t be doing. What is *that thing*?
- You meet a witch in the woods and she offers you the gift to be able to see one moment in one person’s life – any moment and any person. Who and what do you choose?
- And because I like them so much… you’re bathing by the sea when you notice a mermaid watching you from the water. It’s offering you something, what is it? Do you take it?
I’m going to cheat and not nominate any one person but offer this up as a ‘free for all’ for those inclined to want to answer my wombat questions. If you do answer please let me know as I would love to know the answers!